Monday 28 October 2013

A Lovely Surprise


With my mum being ill for the past 5 days, a woman scratching my car while she was talking to her phone and driving like a lunatic, my finger got badly burned with boiling water and on top of that the hours have changed so that the days are short and evenings dark I'm very glad to also have some positive things going on :) A little while back I got the wonderful news that I won this beautiful art piece by Francesca Lancesi.


It arrived beautifully and carefully packaged, along with all kind of other yummy things.


Her work is exactly my style so I was very happy that after my first visit on her blog I won her giveaway. I really want to create an Etsy wall, with all my artwork from different Etsy artists!


I also received gorgeous cards and bookmarks, to see more of her work visit her Etsy shop.

1 comment:

  1. From Florence to Turkey, safely arrived and delivered to your caring hands.
    I'm really happy to know you love it! Thank you!
    Francesca :)

    ReplyDelete